More specifically, I want to think together about how we, as Christians, are called to respond in times like this. Now, obviously, we are called to be wise and responsible. We should carefully consider all the recommended precautions from the CDC and other officials. As Christians, we should demonstrate sanity, sympathy, and take one day at a time.
Fatmagul episode 18 english subtitles
- As life feels like a struggle for most at the moment, Father Dave reminds us that we can still find joy in a difficult time. Preached at Saint Paul the Apostle Church, New York City on 5-22-20 Direct download: 05-22-20_Homily_audio-edit_1.mp3
- Find sermons and sermon notes to assist with your worship planning. The Spirit Anointed Christ for Mercy is a eight-part Lenten sermon and service series available from LCMS World Relief and Human Care.
Thanksgiving is a practice that we cannot afford to discard when the going gets tough. With gratitude comes a whole host of benefits—greater awareness of His presence, increased trust, joy, decreased anxiety—that energize us when we feel beaten down. Combatting adversity is draining. Refuel with thanksgiving.
- Jun 02, 2020 · Speaking of prayer, it’s a great way to stay reminded of the hope we have. I invite you to join with a large network of Christians who are covering the world with prayer during this hard time. I guarantee it will bless you and others. Thanks for reading, and I’d love to know if these verses inspired you like they did me.
God is always sticking His nose in…where it does belong. And He does this, as Jesus reveals in John 14, through the Comforter, through the Holy Spirit, in our times of sorrow and despair. When you face a tragedy, He comes to you at that time and says, “Do not cry. Do not weep. Let me turn your sorrow into joy.”
- Maintaining faith in difficult times is a struggle for each of us. And yet, Jeremiah’s beautiful, poetic words strike a chord for us, who want so desperately to feel God’s presence beside us as we struggle. Jeremiah offers these words of consolation and hope, describing that a person who has faith in God can survive even the toughest times.
•• So many times I, like you, have faced difficult times in life. At such times I have found time and again that the words of Scripture replace anxiety, worry, and fear with the tranquility that comes with the peace of God. The words of God in the Bible are an ever-present source of peace for your mind and heart.
- SERMON QUESTIONS. In 1 Corinthians 13:7, Paul list four characteristics of love that should be true of any church. Look at each one and describe how you can help your church to be a truly loving church. 1. “Love bears all things.” As Mark pointed out, this can be literally translated love “covers all things.”
The start of each new year is a time to reflect on the year just past, and make plans for the future. It holds a special magic, with a promise of new opportunities and the Wishing you a very joyful New Year despite these difficult times. We really wish things were different and that we could visit you!
- Jul 08, 2019 · I don’t know about you, but for me one of the biggest road-blocks between me and trusting God in difficult times is confusion. It’s hard to understand this twisted, fallen, broken world and the people that make it that way. I have a hard time trying to reconcile a good and loving God with the hurt and dysfunction we encounter day in and day ...
A sermon [on 2 Tim. iv. 5] preached at the visitation of the ... Laadige alla võrguühenduseta lugemiseks, raamatu Ministerial Duties in Difficult Times.
- Jan 22, 2014 · Chesly is going through great trial at this time. Chesly has asked for prayer warriors to come alongside and intercede. You know the situation, Lord. I pray that You will guide and lead Chesly through this time of struggle. Draw others around Chesly. “In his heart a man plans his course, but the Lord determines his steps.” Proverbs 16:9. Amen.
Prayer Service in Malang, Sep 10, 2020 (Thursday Evening) Peace and grace in the love of our Lord Jesus Christ. Revelation 11:15-19 is about the sound of the seventh trumpet...