Hi Friends, I 'm using an Intel IVI development board, Configuration is like this, using Bluez -5.37, Pulseaudio 6.0 , ofono 1.17, Bluetooth A2DP and AVRCP is working fine , HFP is showing working but no sound -
Cadillac escalade idling problems
- Firefox requires PulseAudio since version 52. This leaves ALSA users without sound. After that, Firefox uses the apulse implementation by default and you have sound also on ALSA systems.
- Apr 13, 2013 · I consider this a workaround for what PulseAudio promises, but in practice this works well (you just need to keep IPs as static as can be). No More Playing with Audio Cables ! Now via pavucontrol I can send the sound to the Rapsberry Pi which is connected to the speakers or switch them back to use my laptop's system.
In this video, I am going over alsamixer and pulseaudio. I will show how to use them and fix any Linux sound issues you might have. Recommendations...
- Dec 09, 2018 · From experience - when audio is being routed through the dummy sound device, and you are unable to see your sound-card in the Alsa or pulseaudio settings - it is usually because Alsa or Pulse are unable to access the sound-card because some other processes is using the device and is blocking access.
Audio sounds totally fine. I'm not an audiophile person, but both my 5.1 sound system as well as my headset produce great and enjoyable sound. Now even in Kodi with ALSA, but just not with Pulseaudio. Wine is the only application that (sometimes) has issue with crackling. I'll ask on the Chakra IRC why they built Pulseaudio like that.
- var elem = new Audio('some_file.mp3'); elem.play(); This snippet doesn't work with plain ALSA. It'll produce the mute button in the tab header indicating that Firefox thinks it's playing sound but no sound comes out. It works fine when I build Firefox with pulseaudio support (even with pulseaudio shim like apulse):
When PulseAudio runs in the per-user mode and detects a login session, then any positive value will be reset to 0 so that PulseAudio will terminate immediately on logout. A positive value therefore has effect only in environments where there's no support for login session tracking.
- Jun 08, 2020 · PulseAudio is the open-source default sound driver setup for a lot of Linux distributions. It is pretty well-crafted and operates in co-ordination with ALSA and OSS drivers in order to ensure that audio signals are transmitted between your computer speakers and the programs running on your operating system.
No Sound with Pulseaudio anymore. Manko10 Member. Posts: 50 Joined: Aug 2011 Reputation: 0. Manko10 Member Posts: 50 #61. 2015-06-09, 20:13 (This post was last ...
- May 19, 2018 · The no sound issue can occur as a result of a faulty hardware, unsupported drivers, or simply the absence of a driver. In any of the scenarios, the sound will not be outputted from the device resulting in a very bad situation. Especially if you love listening to music or watching movies from your Ubuntu PC, this can be annoying.
Oct 28, 2019 · Fix no audio through HDMI in Ubuntu Solution 1: Change default sound setting. I saw a number of forum posts with trouble on the audio problem in extended monitor in Ubuntu. Thankfully this problem was not complex, at least in this case with Ubuntu 12.04. The reason in my case was that the default sound setting was “built-in speaker audio”.
- I'm using my default motherboard sound card which is an HDA Intel PCH and the chip is Realtek ALC1150. The correct card is default for both ALSA and Pulseaudio. I'm a little lost on where to go from here.
1 Basics; 2 Bit Perfect Audio; 3 PulseAudio; 4 Quick Check of Sound System; 5 ALSA Utilities; 6 Questions and Answers. 6.1 I get no sound from MythTV when watching TV but MythMusic and command-line test all work fine.